Breakfast: Mad Mushroom, Lunch: Jimmy Johns, Dinner: Toast/McDonald’s. I’ll be dead in six months at this rate.
I have too many things to do. Now that I’m better at meeting people I’m always busy. It’s annyoing. But okay.
As it turns out. My classes this semester are all kicking my ass. Classes I should be enjoying, like editing (which I love) I’ve already missed twice, once because I was sick (honestly!) and once because I got confused by the time it started (pathetic!). There’s a video production class where I actually have to produce videos, which is insanity. There’s a communication and gender class which is… well, it’s not that bad. But its only twice a week.
There’s screenwriting, which is awesome but hard and more than a little soul-crushing. And finally there’s Spanish, which I’m soooo terrible. And on top of that there’s work four days a week, which isn’t hard - just annoying. Top it all off with my social life (which consists of me sitting around with the same people watching TV - which is honestly all I’ve ever wanted in life) and I’m overwhelmed. It might be better in the long term if I drop stuff. Namely Spanish.
- Me: eee! HDTV Sale!
- Chuck: That Sceptre model is pure sex
- Me: That's what I was thinking
- Me: For the price it's pretty awesome.
- Me: but that westinghouse is also preeeety awesome
- Chuck: the 47"er?
- Me: yeah
- Me: it might be a better investment, overall
- Chuck: nah
- Chuck: they're crashing, pricewise
- Chuck: and a 1080p set for < 600 is a steal
- Me: you've sold me.
- Me: *buys*
- Chuck: haha
- Me: free shipping, no less!
- Chuck: which is insaner
- Me: should i rock the service plan?
- Me: four years for 99
- Chuck: up to you
- Chuck: I rarely do
- Chuck: $99 is, like, a game and some weed, right?
- Me: holy shit.
- Me: i am so glad i'm talking to you.
- Me: because, fuck yes. it totally is.
- Chuck: I bring the nebulous into cohesiveness.
- Me: i'm going to hire you as my life coach
- Chuck: I think you will agree that my rates are fair.
- Me: No tax and no shipping.
- Me: The thing cost me exactly $599
- Chuck: That's crazy awesome
- Chuck: so the deed is done?
- Me: Yeah, only one more button to click.
- Chuck: DO IT, FAGGOT
- Me: Done.
- Chuck: What a joyous day!
- Me: The free shipping is 2-Day shipping, too. Which is nuts.
- Chuck: Now, about that PS3...
What a weird Labor Day.